Wednesday, 13 January 2021

PSHE The Selfish Crocodile 13.01.21


 

Have a listen to Mrs Rivers reading the story "The Selfish Crocoldile" by Faustin Charles.

This story is all abut a crocodile who was very selfish. However when the crocodile was shown kindness he changed his attitude and ended up feeling much happier when he was sharing with others. 

Have a go at answering some of these questions!

1) What does selfish mean? Can you think about a time where you have been selfish? How did you feel?

Selfish means...

I felt...

2) How did the animals feel at the beginning of the story?

In the beginning the other animals felt... because...

3) Do you think the mouse felt scared when he went into the crocodile's mouth? 

I think the mouse felt...

4) The crocodile called the mouse, "clever and kind". Can you think of another adjective to describe the mouse?

The mouse is... because...

5) Do you think this story has a message?

I think the message of the story is...

BONUS QUESTION

*What type of animal is a crocodile?*

a)mammal

b)bird

c)reptile

d)fish

No comments:

Post a Comment