Thursday, 12 November 2020

PSHE: Anti-Bullying Week

 This week is Anti-Bullying Week!


Our new word is unique! This word is an adjective. 

An adjective is a describing word!

Unique means unlike anyone or anything else. Talk to someone in your home about what makes you unique using the sentence stem "I am unique because..."

Have a look at this video and then see if you can answer some of these questions.






Does this story have a message?  I think the message of this story is...

 Which birds are being unkind? The birds that are being unkind are...

Why do you think they are so mean? I think that the birds are being mean because...

Being unique is a good thing - Do you AGREE or DISAGREE?

I think.... because...

Have a think about what makes you special! 

Draw around your hand and create an outline.

See if you can write or draw 5 things that make you special or unique inside your hand outline!

No comments:

Post a Comment