Friday, 20 November 2020

These are Miss Ward's Rabbits. Ain't they cute????? 

I would like you to choose one my rabbits to describe to your family. You could even draw your favourite rabbit and write a couple of sentences!!!! 

Think about the following questions:

What does he/she look like? (think about, the shape of their ears, eye colour, colours of their fur) 

What are they doing? 

What do you think they are like and why? (Cheeky, scared, happy) 

                                                         This is Rico 


This is Kiki


This is Snowflake



The rabbit I have chosen is _____________________

I have chosen this rabbit because ________________

He/she has  _______________ fur.

He/she has  ______________ ears. 

He/she has _______________ eyes. 


What are they doing?

He/she is  ______________________________________


What do you think they are like and why?

I think that they are __________________ because ______________________



You can use some of these adjectives to help you 


fluffy               white                 brown             curious             happy           
 big              small            round             floppy                scared             
nosy                 black             huge           little 








No comments:

Post a Comment