Your job is to look very carefully at the picture above, and see if you can spot anything that begins with the initial sound "a". Have you got it? You can always check the suggested answers at the bottom of this post.
2. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with the initial sound... "b"? How many different objects can you spot that have the initial sound "b"?
3. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with the initial sound... "p"? How many different objects can you spot that have the initial sound "p"?
4. I spy with my little eye... an animal... which animals can you see?
5. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with the initial sound... "ch"? Which two letters make the "ch" sound (phoneme)?
6. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with the initial sound... "s"?
7. Can you find the B-E-LL?
8. Can you find the B-OO-K?
9. I spy with my little eye, something you could use on paper?
10. I spy with my little eye, something you can eat?


No comments:
Post a Comment